Please join Joseph Gumina, PhD and Tamalpais Pediatrics for a parent education class on ADHD. If you've heard the term and wondered about the condition, have a child with a recent diagnosis, or are just looking for more information, this is your opportunity to learn the basics from an amazing professional.
Joseph Gumina, PhD
May 21, 2018, at 6:00pm
Tamalpais Pediatrics - Novato Office
Topics to Be Covered:
- What is ADD/ADHD? What is real and what is popular myth?
- How can ADD/ADHD affect child development?
- What are the best treatments for ADD/ADHD?
- How can parents manage challenging behaviors and issues that may be related to ADD/ADHD?
- How can parents coordinate their efforts with schools, activity programs, and health care providers to help their children be successful?
Space is limited – please call 415.461.0440 to reserve your seat
Free for patients of Tamalpais Pediatrics, $20.00 for others
This is a class for parents and caregivers.